SOVEX Bendy Roller Vehicle Loaders – A simple, efficient, cost effective solution with the added benefit of the flexible SOVEX Bendy Boom front end
SOVEX Bendy Roller Vehicle Loaders are ideal for loading vehicles of different sizes with loose, unpalletised goods. Requiring little power and using gravity for product flow, they are a cost effective solution popular in Parcel and Distribution. This model combines the benefits of the patented SOVEX Bendy Boom and SOVEX Roller Vehicle Loader.
SOVEX Bendy Roller Vehicle Loaders provide the following benefits
- Load trailers and transit vans using the same dock and machine
- Ergonomic height adjustment through an articulating 1.7m front boom: declining to -17° and inclining to +17°.
- Simple, energy efficient solution to loading goods
- Cost effective synergy of telescopic vehicle loader and free running rollers
- Greatly reduced running costs and power requirements
- All booms fully retract into a compact footprint to provide clear access to front of machine
- Designed with strategically located, front boom controls
Fields of Application
- Cost conscious outbound Parcel or Distribution areas/facilities
- Specialising in loading vehicles with boxed goods and flat bottomed items, also capable of conveying loose loads, parcels and totes
- Floor mounted solution serving a fixed dock
- Where increased speed is required, a greater incline can be added to the dock served